- Obtain and process product orders, including receiving deliveries, registering them and distributing packages within the company
- Maintain the company stockroom through organizing, cleaning and cataloging items on a regular basis
- Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items
- Review the incoming and outgoing shipments
- Loads and unloads delivery trucks.
- With delivery times in mind, package orders, weigh packages, assign labels and organize packages accordingly
- Place merchandise in a warehouse or storage facility by packaging, lifting items as necessary, operating forklifts and pallet jacks for large goods
- Verify incoming shipments by cross-checking invoices against incoming deliveries
- Use forklifts and other machinery to transfer pallets to shelving or storage locations
- Keep files of goods shipped and received
- Address shipping issues and customer complaints that arise and provide solutions.
- Handle issues arising in shipping or inventory handling
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Detail-oriented and multitasking skills
- Integrity -does the right thing every time and own’s it.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to operate warehouse machinery such as forklifts
- Physical stamina, allowing them to lift or carry packages and stand for long periods
- Collaborative with customers and counter parts
- Humbly confident
Equal Opportunity Employer