- Perform routine and preventative maintenance
- Assisting customer with repair's and order's
- Manage inventory and assisting with shipping and receiving
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to handle physical work
- Detailed oriented and able to work within required deadlines and schedules .
- Self starter with a strong initiative
- Strong sense of pride and ownership in work.
Hours : 7:30-4:00 M-F
Equal Opportunity Employer