Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is hiring Paraprofessionals to work in the Milwaukee, WI area.
Goodwill TalentBridge is seeking qualified candidates to work as Paraprofessionals/Teacher Aides in a public school setting. This role provides classroom assistance to teachers at the elementary, middle school, and high school levels.
This position offers a flexible schedule great for:
- Parents/Caregivers who need off during non-school hours
- Students who have 1-3 days of availability during the week
- Anyone in need of a part-time schedule
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Aid classroom teachers with student instruction through individual/group tutoring, helping students with individual/class projects, and administering testing, as directed
- Under the direction from the teacher, prepare study outlines, tests, and reading lists
- Engage and oversee general classroom activities, study & library reading activities, and testing, as directed.
- Correct school assignments and tests at the request of the classroom teacher.
- Asist with specialized group and individual instruction
- Assist and operate audiovisual equipment for instructional purposes in the classroom.
- assist the school administration in maintaining order within the school building, as needed