Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Goodwill TalentBridge is seeking qualified candidates to work as an Mechanical Assembler for our client in the Brookfield area!
This position is temp-to-hire, full-time with a schedule of 6:45 am - 3:15 pm. The pay ranges between $20-$21/hr.
• Read and comprehend design instructions and follow established procedures
• Align material and put together parts to build complex machines according to specified blueprint or schematics
• Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the build process
• Record production quantities and time
• Monitor and maintain inventory of necessary product in work station
• Use hand tools and mechanical equipment to produce structurally sound products
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 2-3 years’ experience in intricate hand assembly and/or general assembly in a manufacturing environment Expertise and methodology (Business knowledge, languages, MS-Office, etc.)
• Solid background in blueprint reading, electrical schematics, machine assembly
• Proficient with a variety of manual and power tools
• Basic math skills and ability to follow step by step procedures
• Mechanical aptitude is preferred
• Microsoft Office
Equal Opportunity Employer