Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background, drug and work screen.
- Candidate must have a strong desire to be a part of a start-up/high growth company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a fast-paced, results-orientated culture.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Good attendance is a must.
- Other certifications or equivalent experience are preferred.
- Three or more years of maintenance or related experience is desirable.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Related technical training (high school or beyond).
- Certificates, Licenses:
- Fork lift operator certification; driver’s license
This is a First Shift position, Monday- Friday 5am to 1:30pm. Must be flexible to work up to 10 hours a day if needed and availability to work on Saturdays.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer