Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience with title companies
- Previous experience with legal administrative duties
- Previous experience with real estate law
- 2-5 years of bookkeeping, accounting, or legal administrative support
- Process oriented. You like following a plan, staying organized, and keeping impeccable notes along the way.
- Ability to escalate issues and manage a process through resolution.
- A dependable and reliable team player. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with coworkers and government agencies.
- Required: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) and comfort in learning new technology platforms.
- Experience with Quickbooks and/or TABS (Trust accounting software), and Microsoft Teams is a plus!
Once hired on: Offered 401k, health insurance, and vacation benefits program. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer