ABOUT THE JOB:
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL / Medical Manufacturing environment
1st and 3rd shift available
Both shifts will get a compensation raise upon permanent hire.
- Maintain a clean work space and 5S standards in all work areas.
- Complete visual inspection of product per production specification for defects.
- Report identified visual defects to Supervisor or Operator Technician III.
- Enter daily production and scrap data
- Operate molding, assembly and/or packaging equipment as required per product specifications and/or work instructions.
- Complete production and workstation documentation as required.
- Package and label product per customer specification inside and outside of the clean rooms (this may include the following or alternate responsibilities: forming/taping and labeling boxes, lifting product from totes into boxes, placing boxes on pallets, and returning empty totes to clean room.)
- Start and stop injection molding equipment and/or assembly equipment after initial start-up.
- Clean injection molding and/or assembly equipment as required per work instructions.
- Complete assembly and auxiliary equipment Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) activities.
- Perform scale set-up and operation of scales
- Complete LRPs, including opening and closing of lots, ensuring all paperwork is mistake free.
- Utilize SAP to manage LRP labels and documents. (T2)
- Complete cycle checklist. (T2)
- Must fit required age for youth grant access (Ages 18 to 24)
- High School Diploma or previous experience
- Previous manufacturing or food manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Ability to Read, Write, and Speak in the English language
- Ability to
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18 -$19 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer