- Must be committed to quality healthcare, excellent customer service and the vision and values of the organization.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to relate to diverse communities.
- Must be sensitive to cultural and ethnic differences among staff and patients.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a warm, caring manner. Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- Ability to read and implement written instructions.
- Ability to physically assist a patient in distress.
- Professional appearance and attitude required.
- Computer skills desirable. Some positions require bilingual skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in clinical setting desired.
- Reproductive health care experience desirable.
- CPR Certifiable.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands of the position necessitate hearing, talking, handling, and grasping regularly. May require lifting to 30 pounds. Specific vision conditions include close vision reading. Requires the ability to operate a computer, telephone, fax, copy machine and adding machine or calculator. Requires the ability to operate medical equipment.
The position is generally performed in a medical office environment but involves frequent interruptions. The noise level is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations, however, may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform said essential functions.
Will work with blood or blood-borne pathogens and will require OSHA training which will include extensive safety precautions and the use of protective equipment.
Availability to work flexible hours and travel to other health centers as needed.
Must have own reliable transportation. This position requires occasional traveling statewide, therefore a valid driver’s license and auto insurance in accordance with agency liability standards may be required.
Evening and/or weekend hours may be required
Equal Opportunity Employer