Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for a Web Facilitator to work in the Brookfield area.
Immediate opening for an energetic and reliable individual to help facilitate webinars. This 4-6 month contract offers a full-time (M-F) schedule, onsite training, and the opportunity to potentially work from home. This would be a great opportunity for college students or recent college grads!!!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Logging into company training accounts and launching webinars 30 minutes prior to start of training
- Tracking attendance of attendees and reporting absences
- Managing/maintaining chat logs for training records
- Facilitating polling questions
- Providing some technical support to trainees that my have difficulty with logging into webinar sessions