Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for Warehouse/Mover Assistants to work in the Wauwatosa area.
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunities for Movers/Drivers
- Move office materials from location to location
- May also work in the warehouse prior to getting assigned to a box truck
- Work day will start at the warehouse:
- Get their assignment details and then they will assist with loading the truck and possibly pick up a few team members to drive to the location where the materials will then be unloaded.
- They may have to speak to the customers to be sure they are unloading the materials in the right locations and be sure that everyone on the team is on the same page. Typically the crew consists of 4-5 people.
- Hours: Day Shift. Everyone will work an 8 hour days but the day could be longer depending on the work load. Start time may be different depending on the job.
- Must have a valid driver license and possibly interested in getting their CDL.
- Must be able to handle the heavy lifting
- Must possess good customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver license
- MUST have a high school diploma
- Must be flexible to work in the warehouse or as a driver assistant
- Pay Rate $12-$14/hr depending on experience
Please send resume to: email@example.com