Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting a Warehouse Operations Generalist to work in the Buffalo Grove, IL area.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
Responsible for general warehouse duties including, but not limited to the following:
- Unload delivery trucks and receive daily orders
- Make sure products are set up correctly (i.e. serialized vs. not serialized) in NetSuite
- Count incoming shipments and verify information against delivery drivers' manifest and PO's or other records
- Perform quality inspections on incoming shipments, record shortages, and reject damaged items
- Sort incoming products based on departments
- Identify, count, verify, and track all products utilizing NetSuite and enter data for inventory purposes
- Label products using customer identification tags
- Put products away in a neat and organized fashion within the warehouse, includes palletizing
- Pick sales orders and package products for shipping
- Assist with general cleaning duties, i.e. sweeping floors, recycling materials and moving pallets.
- Safely utilize pallet jacks and walk behind forklift to move and stage products within the warehouse
- Any other duties as assigned