Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Associate to work in the Libertyville area.
Individual will be responsible for general warehouse duties such as picking orders, packaging orders for shipment, labeling and taping boxes, stacking orders onto pallets, palatalizing, shrink wrapping pallets, and any other duties assigned.
- Pick up from receiving all incoming material on a daily basis and put away in designated location
- Maintain proper rotation of dated material inventory (FIFO)
- Process manufacturing orders by picking for assigned cell or cells
- identify material shortages
- Accurately count, package and deliver parts to requesting party or work area
- Perform material transactions within Oracle database