Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client is currently seeking a Testing Specialist to work for our client located in Lake Forest, IL.
Our client provides insurance solutions for companies and is looking for a Testing Specialist to test software for their clients before programs are rolled out for their open enrollment period. This position offers the luxury to work from home, is full time, first shift, and is a long term temporary opportunity. Our client is looking for someone to start mid July.
- Testing: confirming products, rates, forms, underwriting offer and general functionality utilizing multiple enrollment systems
- Testing SME: includes Hot Fix Defect Testing/Smoke Testing/UAT Testing and communicating results to appropriate team for further action
- Testing process improvement: Identify areas of testing protocol which can be improved, and present ideas for improvement implementation including semi-automated testing
- Problem Resolution: Identify problems with case data, working on consultative solutions involving all necessary parties and providing notification on cases that may not meet required turnaround times to appropriate parties
- Use alternative approaches on missing items to complete case build
- Training Assistance: Assist Trainer with conducting ongoing training and refresher classes as required
- Customer Service: communicate with internal departments, vendors and clients effectively and collaboratively
- Work Instruction Documentation: create and enhance EnrollTech Team Work Instructions as needed
- Project Management: Works independently to prioritize workload to accomplish assigned cases, participate in projects as they arise
- Take a proactive approach to ensure program is deployed successfully
- Documentation of Tracking Metrics