Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for Testers to work in the Lincolnshire area.
This position requires an individual that is comfortable working around a lot of oil and has good analytical skills. Testers are responsible for performing final tests before products are shipped to customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & FUNCTIONS:
- Read and understand test control plans along with chart test results
- Ability to do minor machine set ups
- Ability to operate machines
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Build valves
- Test valves
- Read and interpret gauges and meters
- Work with chemicals and solvents (Loctite glue)
Please note, individuals eager to learn who show the capacity for learning will be taught to read schematics, use data acquisition systems, and how to interpret/analyze data.