Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting Teachers to work in direct hire roles in the greater Milwaukee area.
Our client is a non-profit youth-serving organization in the Milwaukee area. Teachers in these roles would be working with K3 and K4 age children. The full-time positions would pay $15-16.50 per hour and the part-time positions pay $12.50 per hour.
Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development. Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
- Lead Teachers – 6:45am-3:15pm (Full Time with Benefits)
- Teachers – 8:45am – 5:15pm (Full Time with Benefits)
- Assistant Teachers – 11am- 2pm (Part Time)
- Implement curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Support your center’s success; partner with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.