Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for an EXPERIENCED, SR. Operations Generalist to work in the Buffalo Grove area.
- Read and understand Bills of Lading (BOL’s).
- Inventory Management.
- Unloading delivery trucks and Receiving daily orders.
- Ensure products are set up correctly (serialized vs. not serialized) in NetSuite.
- Count incoming shipments and very information against carriers manifest and the company’s purchase orders (PO’s) or other records.
- Perform quality inspections on incoming shipments; record shortages and damaged items.
- Sort incoming packages (repairs – warranty parts – internal use – customer owned product).
- Identify, count, verify and track all products by utilizing NetSuite to maintain accurate records.
- Enter inventory data into NetSuite on a daily/timely basis.
- Label products correctly with customer ID tags.
- Assist with putting products away in a neat and organized fashion within the warehouse, which includes palletizing.
- Perform regular warehouse inspections to ensure that product is undamaged and maintained in a neat and organized manner.
- Assist with picking sales orders and packaging products for shipment.
- Assist with cleaning of the warehouse to ensure it is clean and organized at all times, may include sweeping, recycling material, and moving pallets.
- Safely utilize pallet jacks, walk-behind forklift, and fork truck to move products within the warehouse according to proper safety instructions and as directed.
- Must be able to cooperate with staff from other departments to provide information as requested.
- Must be willing to help out in all areas as needed while maintaining a professional and positive attitude.