Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting qualified candidates to work as Software Quality Assurance Engineers in the Greendale area.
We anticipate this project will last approximately 9 months and is scheduled to begin in November.
Responsible for ensuring the Ceridian Dayforce WFM Time and Attendance and Scheduling SaaS product implementation:
- Actively participate in the Scheduling Project team and vendor meetings
- Participate in requirement walk throughs and vendor solution discussions
- Complete product training as assigned
- Work with Project Manager, IT and Retail Product Owner to develop Quality Assurance plan
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Plan for testing and inspection of project deliverables to ensure finished product quality
- Guide and coach the various business units (retail, payroll, HR and IT) involved in the project on quality assurance methodologies and testing best practices to ensure a quality product that meets their needs.
- Work with business unit representatives to develop test cases and acceptance criteria
- Functional tests
- Integration tests
- Data integrity and consistency between systems
- Performance bench marking
- Test the algorithm for weekly workforce schedules of the retail stores based on factors such as sales, customer traffic patterns, customer satisfaction, merchandise production volumes, historical trends, etc. while staying within payroll budgets. Participate in algorithm refinements during pilot test to ensure scheduling accuracy before roll-out to all retail stores.
- Design, run and monitor automated test scripts for the purposes of validating functionality, discovering errors, validating defect fixes, testing new vendor releases and isolating areas for improvement.
- Manages User Acceptance Testing and helps record test results.
- Document test results, entering defects and enhancement requests into the appropriate system. Work with the product owner and other team members to determine priority and severity.
- Ongoing review of defect reports. Works with Project Manager on defect resolution escalation.
- Develop, analyze data, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions to identify areas for improvement.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Interpret, evaluate adequacy and implement quality assurance standards.
- Reviews and approves documentation and training materials.
- Participates in production Change Control Board activities.
- Tracks issues and other feedback from pilot locations.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.