Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting experienced Shipping & Receiving Clerks to work in the Pleasant Prairie area.
Individuals will be responsible for performing all duties related to the warehouse - shipping, receiving, and inventory control.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Performs function of order preparation including picking items and/or cases out of stock according to invoice or pick lists; palletizing cases, marking cases, wrapping pallets with pallet wrapping equipment, marking pallets, and placing pallets in designated area for shipping.
- Familiarization and performance of all UPS functions including assembly of cases, case consolidation, marking cases, proper UPS documentation, palletizing of cases, minor clerical duties, and distinguishing type of shipping method required per order.
- Performs the proper loading and unloading of truck trailers.
- Performs the safe operation of an electric pallet jack and power lift equipment including specialized (narrow-aisle) equipment.
- Performs warehousing function of transferring product from packaging to warehouse, also rotates, arranges, and organizes stock.
- Must be able to accurately and speedily follow written directions, in English.
- Assists in the preparation and maintenance of documentation concerning all aspects of warehousing, shipping and receiving, and inventory control.
- Must be capable to perform assigned clerical duties which includes the necessary mathematical skills.
- Must be capable of performing other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Complete daily end of shift cleaning and ensure work areas are maintained through out the day.
- Report all safety incidents and any food safety/quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action – SQF Practitioner or direct supervisor.