Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to work in the Wheeling area.
For 25 years this employer of choice has been dedicated to helping OEM's succeed in providing responsive, cost effective and customized solutions to their customer in a changing and demanding technology landscape. They achieve this goal with expert design, manufacturing, supply chain, order fulfillment and aftermarket solutions.
- Load and unload trucks, unpack and examine incoming shipments, inspects for damages or defects, records discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor and/or purchasing and receives into the computer system
- Put parts away into correct locations or create new locations and perform inventory transactions when necessary
- Maintain a high level of inventory accuracy in the system
- Pick, pack and meter all service parts orders, small machine orders and miscellaneous shipments orders on a daily basis with a high level of efficiency, speed, and accuracy
- Enter all of the shipment transactions into the computer system
- Provide proof of deliveries to customer service when requested
- Pick work orders for the production floor
- Issue parts to various personnel when presented with the correctly completed paperwork
- Perform at a high level to the objectives set for this position
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures and the employee handbook
- All other duties and tasks as assigned