Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator for this direct hire role located in the DuPage County, IL area.
The Customer Service Coordinator will be the first point of contact to valued customers in person, by phone, fax and email, to assist with all service and maintenance requests, repairs, service follow up, and scheduling. This role will process invoicing in addition to general office administration. The ideal candidate will be self-directed, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a focused customer service orientation. 1st shift, full time schedule. Comprehensive benefits and profit sharing available with a competitive salary commensurate to experience.
Duties as follows:
- Answer in-person, phone, fax, and email inquiries and obtain information for customers and internal departments
- Assist with all departmental needs relating to service operations, customer service, sales, or general administration
- Assist in management of administrative aspects of service department including filings, documentation, invoicing, past due account reporting, customer service, estimating and sales reporting, signature requests, lien waivers, certificates of insurance, permits, etc
- Assist service management with projects, including labor tracking, permits, contract coordination, purchasing, lien waivers, etc
- File and maintain hard-copy files/documents and(or) electronic files, as needed
- Create and maintain reports for departments as required
- Update electronic information in company software, for accuracy and completeness
- Handle general office administration
- Create and prepare billings.
- Create and bill service tickets.
- Call customers as needed.
- Process lien waivers.
- Coordinate and track in process contract documents.
- Assist with project adjustments.