Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to work in the Milwaukee area.
Under general guidance of the President, this position is responsible for ensuring our products meet all quality standards for on time delivery to our customers. The ability to identify corrective actions and implement manufacturing process improvements is critical for success.
- Lead the Quality Team
- Facilitate discussions with operations and sales to implement corrective actions and process improvements
- Champion the ISO 9001 certification
- Submit all required quality reporting to leadership
- Manage the Production Parts and Process Approvals (PPAP)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Degree in Quality or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of quality management preferred
- ASQ certification as a CQT, CQA or related technical engineering discipline
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Extensive knowledge in the application of inspection and test equipment