Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Auditor to work in the Kenosha area. This is a 3 month Contract assignment.
Employee will monitor the work in all manufacturing, assembly, and inspection \ test areas. Report findings to area supervisor and QA supervisor, and assist in problem solving for their assigned area. Inspection / test equipment to be used includes, but is not limited to, Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM); optical comparator; hand-held micrometers, calipers and torque wrenches.
Work is not isolated to one specific machine or group of machines. In addition, the employee will participate in multi-function team activity, support and maintain Quality System, and perform other assignments as directed by supervisor. Some metal and plastic objects may have sharp edges; gloves may be required for that reason. Gloves may also be required to prevent damage to PC boards. Employee will be required to do his or her own housekeeping.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitor work and materials in assigned area as trained, and report findings to area supervisor and QA supervisor. Use Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM); optical comparator; hand-held micrometers, calipers and torque wrenches as needed. Create and maintain inspection records and audit reports.
- Finished Goods Inspection Area: open packed units and check 100% per compliance to the BOM and for visual acceptance. Perform internal auditing and work instruction audits. Assist with safety checks.
- Assist in problem-solving for assigned area. Support and maintain Quality System.
- Keep equipment in assigned area in good condition, including maintaining fixtures.
- Participate as needed in multi-function team activity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Complete all required paperwork, quality records, documents, etc.
- Comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards, and clean/restock area at end of shift.