Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting QA Technicians to work in the Sturtevant area.
Monitor materials, components, products and operations to insure finished goods meet Customer and Qure-Medical specifications and quality requirements
- Perform accurate physical and visual inspection of raw materials, components in-process and final product as per Inspection Plans and Specification Requirements.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database
- Performs product identification and traceability activities, as required
- Works with other company personnel to resolve inspection questions
- Follows all clean-up and housekeeping procedures
- Complies with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations
- Works extended hours, overtime, or weekends as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned