Goodwill Talentbridge, in partnership with Wrought Washer, is recruiting for Punch Press Set-Up Operators to work in the Milwaukee area.
Wrought Washer is the world’s largest manufacturer of standard and special washers. For more than a century, Wrought Washers has been serving the nation’s leading industries, supplying high-quality construction equipment and material handling. Wrought Washer is a full-service company that offers state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing, design, customer service and sales operations. Wrought Washer is a privately held company. The Company has approximately 150 employees located in Southeastern Wisconsin.
Under general supervision of the Group Leader, this position is responsible for set-up and operation of all Press Department equipment. The Press Set-up Operator must use inspection equipment such as calipers, micrometers and indicators to properly measure part size.
- Perform basic preventive maintenance and lubrication of equipment
- Maintain quality levels set forth by the Quality Assurance Department to meet customer expectations
- Proactively protect presses, support equipment and dies from damage
- Interpret and communicate all daily manufacturing paperwork
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment