Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor to work in the Milwaukee area.
This position, supervised by the Plant Manager, involves dealing with standard operating systems and procedures by analyzing different operating practices, record-keeping methods and controls while following guidelines and staffing needs.
- Complete production plan:
- scheduling personnel
- monitoring progress
- reporting results
- establishing priorities
- Communicate essential manufacturing information
- organizing and analyzing production performance data
- responding to inquiries and requests
- Coach staff to achieve acceptable performance levels
- Maintain positive working relationship with other employees (union leaders) and adhere to the collective bargaining agreement
- need for new equipment
- equipment failures