Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our partner Gypsoil Blendable, is currently recruiting Production Line/Equipment Operators to work in the Racine area.
We are looking for experienced Production Line/Equipment Operators on 2nd Shift: 10-hour days, 4-day work week, 3pm-1am on a rotating schedule.
- Operation of proprietary production equipment
- Maintain quality standards of product
- Loading/Unloading and processing of raw materials and finished goods using front end loader, forklift and/or skid steer
- Production line start-up, shut-down, and clean out
- Troubleshoot machine: extruder, tumbler, rotating oven, and other heavy equipment
- Work in a team to run a large production line
- Forklift experience preferred
- Facility maintenance