Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for a Preventive Maintenance Technician to work in the Milwaukee area.
Under general supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, this position is responsible to inspect, maintain and lubricate all equipment as scheduled. Diagnosis of equipment malfunctions and operating issues is necessary for success.
- Inspect and maintain all equipment for optimal production
- Identify proactively oil and air leaks for repair
- Perform scheduled maintenance by lubricating machines and replacing filters for all equipment
- Clean oil and coolant tanks as well as empty dust collectors as needed
- Document maintenance of all equipment and report operating issues