Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for Material Preppers to work 1st shift in the Lincolnshire area.
- Applying silicone primer to substrates for overmolding.
- Backfill of finished components with silicone adhesive.
- Assembly of various components for overmolding and secondary operations.
- Cut, weigh, and package silicone raw material.
- Milling, mixing, and pigmenting of silicone raw material.
- Miscellaneous material prep and insert prep operations.
- In process inspection of part quality using stereo inspection microscope.
- Cooperation and professional conduct with coworkers and managers.
- Preparation of silicone, inserts, and any other materials needed to perform molding of product.
- Meet standards for quality and productivity.
- Complete various required paperwork and documentation error free.
- Follow all procedures for cleanroom operation, cleanroom attire, and contamination control.
- Follow all procedures for traceability, line clearance, process control, safety, and housekeeping
- Prevent damage or loss to tooling, fixtures, and machinery
- Accurately input data into ERP system on a daily basis (including clock in time, work orders worked on, operation worked on, indirect work performed, quantities of parts produced and quantities of parts that are deviated).