Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our key partner, Nemera, is currently recruiting "DIRECT HIRE" candidates for several daytime Plastic Injection Machine Operators.
The Operator Technician is responsible for the startup, operation and total productive maintenance of molding and/or assembly equipment, and the packaging of molded and/or assembled components per company and customer specifications.
- Support and maintain all policies of the company, including but not limited to, ISO, environment, health and safety, continuous improvement, good manufacturing practices, and standard work procedures.
- Maintain a clean work space and 5S standards in all work areas.
- Complete visual inspection of product per production specification for defects.
- Report identified visual defects to Supervisor or Operator Technician III.
- Enter daily production and scrap data into Mattec.
- Operate molding, assembly and/or packaging equipment as required per product specifications and/or work instructions.
- Complete production and workstation documentation as required.
- Package and label product per customer specification inside and outside of the clean rooms (this may include the following or alternate responsibilities: forming/taping and labeling boxes, lifting product from totes into boxes, placing boxes on pallets, and returning empty totes to clean room.)
- Other duties as assigned.