Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting part-time Paraprofessionals to work in a classroom setting on the north-side of Milwaukee.
In this position, you will be responsible for assisting teachers in the classroom, supervising students outside of the classroom and providing administrative support for teachers. In addition supplementing regular classroom curriculum with additional enrichment activities for students.
The Paraprofessional will alternate and assist 2.5 days in one of four subject areas: English, Math, Science, or Social Studies. It is anticipated that this individual will work roughly 25 hours weekly.
- Effectively observes assigned work hours.
- Maintains a pattern of prompt and regular attendance.
- Follows the daily schedule as prescribed.
- Adjusts to work assignments and/or schedule changes.
- Works with individual students or small groups of students to reinforce learning of materials or skills initially introduced and outlined by the teacher.