Goodwill TalentBridge is seeking a Maintenance Technician to work for a Property Management Company. The Maintenance Technician would be responsible for maintenance for apartment complexes in the South Bend, IN area. This position is direct hire and full time. The hours would be M-F 8:00am until 5:00pm with a rotational on-call.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist in preparing all vacant apartments to market ready condition as needed
- Respond to resident requests and work orders in a timely manner
- Perform on-call emergency service as required (rotation shared with other maintenance employees)
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks to eliminate untimely and costly breakdowns in equipment, appliances, boiler system, etc.
- Work as part of a team and perform maintenance tasks independently
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on vacant and common areas to Property Manager
- Perform all cleaning duties to maintain building common areas
- Responsible to clear snow along property walk ways
- Ensure the grounds free of trash and debris
- Responsible for the proper use of maintenance materials and equipment.
- Consistently maintains a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers and general public, on and off the property, in order to positively promote the property and the management company
- Perform other job duties as assigned