Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to work for a Property Management Company in the Buffalo Grove area.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist in preparing all vacant apartments to market ready condition as needed.
- Respond to resident requests and work orders in a timely manner.
- Perform on-call emergency service as required (rotation shared with other maintenance employees).
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks to eliminate untimely and costly breakdowns in equipment, appliances, boiler system, etc.
- Work as part of a team and perform maintenance tasks independently.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on vacant and common areas to Property Manager.
- Perform all cleaning duties to maintain building common areas.
- Responsible to clear snow along property walk ways.
- Ensure the grounds free of trash and debris.
- Responsible for the proper use of maintenance materials and equipment.
- Consistently maintains a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers and general public, on and off the property, in order to positively promote the property and the management company; must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.