Goodwill TalentBridge is seeking a temporary Consumer Loan Processor to work for our client located in North Chicago, IL. This is a temporary opportunity, expected to last for 10-12 weeks.Position Overview:
The Consumer Loan Processor is primarily responsible for preparing all consumer loan documents and executes loan funding. Ensures that the needs of the company are met in providing quality services to its members and staff. This position meets and exceeds members’ and staff expectations by providing timely, efficient loan funding and loan document preparation. Performs all duties with accuracy and in compliance with federal and state laws, rules and regulations, and complies with company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing a team that will deliver a high level of member service to internal and external members in alignment with the company’s Member Promise:
- Promises to listen, be responsive to members’ needs, simplify their financial life, and make it easy to do business with us
- Promises to build valued relationships by discovering members’ needs, and recommending relevant products and services
- Promises to be knowledgeable and respectful – one transaction, one interaction, and one member at a time
- Follows company's loan guidelines while performing 20% of home equity and 80% of consumer loan funding, inputting corrections and preparing loan documents.
- Processes and submits all loan application paperwork via DocuSign and ensures loans are closed on a timely basis
- Communicates effectively with Loan Consultants and members regarding loan status
- Follows up with members on documents to ensure timely funding.
- Communicates effectively with members to resolve document issues.
- Supports a service and sales driven culture
- Follows company's loan guidelines while performing loan funding, inputting corrections and preparing loan documents
- Ensures that all activities are performed with a high degree of accuracy and in compliance with all federal and state rules and regulations, and with company policies, procedures and guidelines
- All other duties as assigned