Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for Line Assemblers to work in the Libertyville area.
Position Summary: Contribute to the goals of the teams by assembling high quality tools in a cost effective and safe manner, meet production targets and actively participate in improving plant practices and procedures.
Work Quality/Job Performance
- Maintains safe and neat work area(s)
- Follows safety procedures, i.e., exercise, safety glasses, etc.
- Brings unsafe conditions to the attention of management
- Follows work instructions o Follows line procedures and timing
- Follows parts ordering, cycle counts, and cleaning procedures at appropriate time
Team Member Effectiveness
- Participates with team
- Respectful of others
- Flexible, willing to make changes
- Performs and demonstrates good communication skills
- Listens to and incorporates constructive criticism/provides constructive criticism
- Is enthusiastic and shows a positive attitude
- Demonstrates dependability: Few or no tardies Few or no occurrences
- Responsible with personal matters, i.e., use of cell phones, radio volume, limiting additional breaks, limits disruption of other lines, utilizes time efficiently, limits the number of times leaving assigned work area, etc.