Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for an Intake and Credentialing Specialist to work in the Milwaukee area.
Major Job Functions:
- Verify insurance eligibility (and sliding fee scale eligibility, if appropriate) and refer to Medical Billing Specialist to obtain authorizations;
- Gather information necessary to determine assignment of clinician based on insurance eligibility; enter information into Procentive and schedule intake appointment.
- Respond to all credentialing and demographic information requests in a timely manner;
- Maintain a current roster of insurance companies with approved licensed staff including re-validation/re-credentialing dates to ensure timely compliance;
- Maintain and update the provider credentialing database with accurate validation dates and expiration dates
- Work with Director of Clinical Services to respond to and manage requests for medical records and ensure required releases are obtained.
Our client is a social services organization in the Milwaukee area. This is a temporary position and would be part-time working 24 hours per week. Pay $18.75-19.50
Schedule: Monday-Wednesday 8:30am-4:00pm & Fridays 9:00am-12:00pm