Wrought Washer is the world’s largest manufacturer of standard and special washers. For more than a century, Wrought Washers has been serving the nation’s leading industries, supplying high-quality construction equipment and material handling. Wrought Washer is a full-service company that offers state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing, design, customer service and sales operations. Wrought Washer is a privately held company. The Company has approximately 150 employees located in Southeastern Wisconsin.
Under general supervision of the shift supervisor, this position is responsible for the heat-treating process that alters the physical and chemical properties of metal.
- Responsible to start up and shut down of furnaces in a safe manner
- Load product into furnaces
- Chart and maintain records to ensure stability of the heat-treating process
- Perform required product testing using testers, calipers, micrometers and refractometers
- Read and interpret shop orders and work instructions
- Perform general maintenance of equipment such as changing belts, bulbs, lubrication and filter changes
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment