The Final Inspection (FAQL) technician inspects silicone rubber implantable medical device components using defined sampling plans to assure Inspection and Deflash processes have been performed effectively by the Inspection/Deflash Technicians.
- Inspection of parts under magnification using defined AQL level sampling plans per requirements of Inspection Process sheet.
- Use gages and Tappi Dirt Chart to verify the quality of parts.
- Communication with supervisors, managers, and Inspection Technicians regarding disposition of parts and reasons for rejection.
- Training of new and existing Inspection Technicians on Inspection and Deflash processes.
- Cooperate with and demonstrate professional conduct with coworkers and managers.
- Meet FMI standards for quality and productivity.
- Complete various required paperwork and documentation error free.
- Follow all procedures for cleanroom operation, cleanroom attire, and contamination control.
- Follow all FMI procedures for traceability, line clearance, process control, safety, and housekeeping.
- Prevent damage or loss to parts, tools, fixtures, and equipment.
- Accurately input data into ERP system on a daily basis (including clock in time, work orders worked on, operation worked on, indirect work performed, quantities of parts produced and quantities of parts that are deviated).