Goodwill TalentBridge currently seeking an Electrical Testing Associate to work with our client in Elk Grove Village, IL.
This individual is responsible for electrical testing of printed circuit boards and the set up of test equipment. Must be detailed oriented, put quality first, and have knowledge of polarized and non-polarized semiconductors.
- Visually inspecting product for anomalies, such as damaged components and reversed components
- Operating in-circuit and functional test equipment in order to verify the functionality of product, identify electrical and physical product defects
- Set up equipment for testing i.e. properly place fixtures on machines, call up the correct test programs.
- Properly initialize functional test equipment
- Assisting with the receiving of product from the production area
- Writing move tickets and assisting with product transport from the test area to the final audit dept
- Following all documented test and ISO procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- The Tester must accurately fill out detailed paperwork
- The Tester is responsible for all products that they electrically test
- Must reject product that does not pass documented test procedures
- Must communicate equipment failures to the management team
- Must communicate calibration issues to the management team
- Must bring common failure modes to the attention of the management team