Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for DIRECT HIRE 1st shift Installer to work in the Milwaukee area.
Our client is a large solid surface and granite/quartz fabricator in the area.
- Responsible for driving to customer locations, loading and installing granite/quartz counter tops into customer homes and/or businesses
- Install granite, quartz and solid surface counter tops, sinks, and other related products at customer locations in accordance with industry procedures and standards
- Ability to safely handle power tools to hand polish, cut, grind, and shape counter tops to make adjustments as needed to complete the assigned project
- Ensure service vehicle has the proper tools and supplies to do complete each job daily
- Communicate with clients via phone in a professional and courteous manner
- Present yourself in a professional manner, maintaining the image of KG Stevens
- Provide progress, status, and troubleshooting reports via phone, text and/or email to management
- Update web based job tracking software with job related photography
- Drive company vehicle as needed, in a safe and courteous manner, obeying all local, state and federal traffic laws, while completing scheduled customer visits as timely and efficiently as possible
- Engage in safe work practices in addition to the required use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- May occasionally work on special projects or perform other duties as assigned