Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for DIRECT HIRE Food Service/Front of House individuals to work in the Great Lakes area.
To perform various responsibilities which include but aren’t limited to scullery work, serving meals on food line, cashier, id checker, transporting food from kitchen to serving line, salad bar attendant and maintenance of the kitchen, back dock, rest rooms, dining rooms, hot/cold boxes and meal line
Essential Job Functions:
1. Prepare galley to serve meals during designate meal periods.
2. Assist with set up steam tables, desert bars, drink stations, product lines according to daily menus.
3. Fill hot boxes with food from kettles and ovens.
4. Serve customers expeditiously in a polite, courteous manner.
5. Empty trash receptacles at the end of each meal period or when needed
6. Scrape, pre-wash, wash and rack pots, pans and mess gear at the end of designed meal period.
7. Thoroughly clean food service equipment, steam tables, desert bars, dining room tables, and serving line areas at the completion of meal period.
8. Ability to assist in the scullery as a scullery runner.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.