Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for a DIRECT HIRE CBRF Caregiver to work in the Wauwatosa area.
- Encourages and models a team approach to accomplish the company Mission of providing excellent care and services to all customers
- Follows state and federal regulations as outlines in the employee handbook, nursing policy/procedure manuals, human resources manual and the resident bill of rights.
- Reports all potential/actual safety hazards to the nurse in charge.
- Provides direct resident care in accordance with their plan of care (ISP).
- Maintains resident confidentiality.
- Attends and participates in unit meetings and completes a minimum of 12-15 hours of in-service annually per HFS 83.
- Communicates observed changes in resident condition to the nurse in charge.
- Transports residents to daily appointments including the clinic and beauty shop.
- Participates in resident activities as able to and makes self available to residents and staff.
- Answers call lights in a timely manner – under 2 minutes.
- Established and maintains tact and effective communication with staff, residents, families, visitors, and volunteers.
- Reads and follows caregiver notes to assist residents in providing person-centered attention to residents.
- Other duties as assigned.