Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for a DIRECT HIRE 2nd shift Slabsmith Photographer to work in the Milwaukee area.
Our client is a large solid surface and granite/ quartz fabricator in the area. Hours for the position would be 3pm to 12am with an hourly pay rate of $15.00, with a comprehensive benefit package. This would be a direct hire opportunity.
- Use overhead crane to load and unload stone and quartz slabs onto an evaluation/photo station
- Create high resolution digital images of our inventory from physical slabs
- Calibrate Slabsmith camera as needed to ensure image quality
- Visually inspect and verify quality of raw materials received for fabrication
- Use tape to accurately mark areas of concern on slabs of granite, marble, quartz, etc.
- Accurately maintain inventory related information in a computer database
- Clean work area to ensure cleanliness and safe working conditions are maintained
- Perform minor maintenance on tools and equipment to ensure safe and effective operation
- Follow all Company Policies & Procedures and adhere to all OSHA protocols
- Assist with various other duties as needed The Ideal Candidate Would Have the Following Experience:
- Previous work in a manufacturing environment
- Experience operating an overhead crane
- Basic computer literacy