Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting a Dining Room Lead to work in the Wauwatosa area.
- Oversees food service workers and maintains sanitary conditions.
- Assists residents with dietary needs, takes attendance or assists with meal counting, and prepares room trays for ill residents.
- Assist waitstaff with serving of meals.
- Acts as a “decision maker” in the absence of a manager or supervisor.
- Help fill open positions in the event the kitchen is short staffed.
- Checks to ensure waitstaff and dishwasher job duties are completed at the end of their shifts, including cleaning assignments.
- Set a good example for other waitstaff and dishwashers.
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Upholds positive resident dining experience through keeping staff accountable
- Leads by example and through appropriate direction
- Ensures employee HACCP recording
- Keeps up to date with residents changes and needs through e-mail
- Provides end-shift report to captain, supervisor, and manager daily communicate any necessary information
- Organizes and maintains storage room and walk in cooler, cover, label, date
- Runs shift autonomously
- Provides ideas for innovation and improvement