Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to work in the Wheeling area.
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY FUNCTION
- The Customer Support Representative will be the primary contact for customers in regard to technician dispatching, parts ordering, and service needs.
- The main goal of this position is to provide an outstanding customer experience with each interaction by processing service events, orders, returns, and additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Timely entry of part orders, with a goal of all orders entered by end of day
- Consistently review inventory for availability, administer order changes as needed
- Perform dispatching technicians to company assigned work orders
- Coordinating pre-work and installations of new products to customers
- Appropriately answer and distribute calls from customers
- Operate with the constraints of shipment cutoff time and establish lead times
- Resolve all Customer Master additions, changes, or activations and impacted orders
- Coordinate shipments with parts department, communicate escalation requests
- Authorize/administer the return of materials for credit or replacement ( including semiannual returns)
- Provide replacement part information (identification and availability),and crossovers from old to new part numbers
- Notify customers when requested product lead-time is not met