Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting Culinary Aides to work a FULL TIME OR PART TIME schedule in the Waukesha area.
Culinary Aide (4pm-8pm) work schedule to include weekends and holidays
Culinarv Aide (11am-730pm) work schedule to include weekends and holidays
The Culinary Aide performs designated work and cleaning routines for the
culinary department in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations, with established policies and procedures and
assuring resident safety.
- Perform defined work routines, using various dietary utensils, supplies and equipment
- as assigned by the Culinary Services Facility Director. .
- Provide assistance to the cook in the preparation and service of meals.
- Meet scheduled meal and snack times. .
- Follow Federal and State long term care regulations and Culinary Services Department policies and procedures.
- Follow cleaning schedules and perform cleaning duties as scheduled.
- Assist in arranging trays, loading food carts, and serving meals.
- Setting up the dining room and serving residents. Wash and store dishes.
- Follow established reporting procedures for all supply and equipment needs.
- Assist in receiving and storing food and supplies.
- Attend in-service educational programs.
- Follow defined safety codes while performing all duties.
- Follow defined infection Control procedures.
- Understand facility's fire and disaster plans; follow established procedures during drills and actual emergencies.
- Be knowledgeable of Federal, State, and Facility's rules, regulations, policies and procedures applicable to job.
- Perform other department duties or special assignments as directed by the Culinary Services Facility Director or designee.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Basic Food Preparation Knowledge
- Sanitation and Safety Practices.
- Time Management.
Requires repetitive wrist motion. This position requires lifting up to, seventy-five
The Culinary Services Aide stands and walks intermittently throughout the working day,
as well as reaches, stoops, bends, lifts, carries, and manipulates various food products,
dietary supplies and equipment. The Culinary Services Aide must have an ability to work with chemicals and cleaning agents. Must be able to lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds and withstand exposure to temperature and humidity changes as in entering refrigerated storage areas, working at ovens, ranges, dish-washing machines, and at steam tables.
Expected Hours of Work:
This is an hourly position, with expected hours to include: some weekends,and some holidays.