Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting Chemical Operators to work in the North Chicago area.
- Produce liquid chemical blends per manufacturing orders.
- Operate pumps, valves and mixers to fill drums, totes and pails.
- Take samples from tanks and containers of blends and raw material.
- Accurately and completely fills out paperwork.
- Some heavy moving of drums via handcart.
- Operation of sit down forklift.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
Job Duties, Functions, Responsibilities:
- Operate a forklift. Label and fill drums.
- Use a wide variety of pumps and hoses to fill tanks and tank trucks.
- Correctly fill out manufacturing paperwork and checklists.
- Complete required Production Training Requirements
- Keep work areas clean and neat.
- Execution of activities as assigned.
- Responsibilities involving food safety, when required