Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for Bilingual Reproductive Healthcare Assistants to work in the Madison area.
PURPOSE of POSITION:
Entry level position responsible for all supporting functions in the delivery of reproductive health care services. Performs front office functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES including, but not limited to, the following:
- Adhere to agency’s policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Perform at least one of the following functions:
- Front office duties, including, but not limited to:
- Greet patients, answer phones, refer calls, make appointments
- Prepare and assemble charts, checking for completeness, errors, signature and appropriate assembly
- Process lab results, filing reports in chart and filing charts when appropriate
- Maintain patient records
- Access client finances, which may include verifying insurance, health plan authorization and Title 19 cards; collect fees per agency guidelines; complete appropriate forms and obtain signatures per agency policy
- Complete related financial / statistical paperwork for clients
- Copy / transfer charts as needed
- Request medical records as needed
- Refer medical complaints / questions
- Monitor clinic flow
- Input and update computer patient data information
- Comply with infection control, safety and emergency guidelines.
- Work to ensure client satisfaction. Establish rapport with clients, remaining cognizant of and responsive to needs for medical and educational care delivered in a professional, expedient manner.
- Provide appropriate resources as necessary.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties, such as bookkeeping and follow-up (i.e. medical records, etc.), as required.
- Follow inventory control policies.
- Display initiative in maintaining a neat and tidy appearance in all areas of clinic, including office cleaning as needed.
- Prepare center for opening and secure for closing, as required.
OTHER DUTIES and ABILITIES:
- Keep current on relevant anatomy and physiology, methods of contraception, STD’s, pregnancy, adoption, early prenatal care, education techniques, community resources, agency protocol, referral procedures, and all Planned Parenthood programs. Must attend mandatory trainings.
- Assist initial training of new staff and volunteers by demonstration of techniques and procedures and by observation.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Clinic Manager.