Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting Assembly II people to work in the Gurnee area.
This position is responsible for the assembly of all large mechanical and mixing equipment as well as other accessory equipment.
- Receives instruction, prints and work orders.
- Interprets drawings, plans and determines working procedure.
- Obtains necessary material and equipment.
- Fit and assemble parts and sub-assemblies into units, to produce industrial equipment.
- Fits and assembles component parts into frames, discharge gates, and mixing and rotating tools.
- Installs and aligns hydraulic controls and hoses.
- Uses electric motors to function and test the units and assemblies.
- Notes and reports defects in material, tools and equipment.
- Maintains accurate production and work time on each order in the ERP system
- Must be accountable/responsible for the quality of individual work with the understanding that the finished product represents Eirich to the customer. Must take pride in work.
- Overtime may be required on an as needed basis
- Responsible for following established safety practices
- Responsible to cross train in other departments
- All other duties as assigned