Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting Assemblers to work in the Milwaukee area.
Global market leader specializing in electrical engineering and the development of electrical equipment, motors, generators and frequency converters with presence in 9 countries worldwide.
Our North American headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin focuses on the renewable energy industry and produce Indar wind power generators, converters, and solar power inverters for the North American Market. Indar Electric Business Machines manufactures electric motors and generators in the power range 0.5 MW to 50MW; in the voltage range 0.69 to 15kV and in the weight range of 1t to 200t, for Wind Turbines and other Energy business fields.
- Perform mechanical assembly / coil winding according to the standard operating procedures and instructions based on lean manufacturing philosophy (KANBAN, one piece flow, Ishikawa diagrams).
- Use blue prints, work instructions and schematics to perform assembly operations.
- Use basic measuring, hand (impact wrenches, torques wrenches) and power tools as necessary for the assembly of specific parts. May use overhead cranes and forklift.
- Ensure each check point and traceability of the component is collected and tracked properly in the computer system.
- Ensure each job is tracked appropriately using the job costing system so time can be billed correctly.
- Inform the supervisor if the stocks to carry out the process are not sufficient.
- Maintain communication with the quality department to ensure work passes inspection and is ready for shipment timely. Use the non-conformity report to track any issue. Be involved in improvement group if it is request in order to solve any issue.
- Follow the plan and schedule defined by the supervisor and production department.
- Follow instructions to keep and follow 6S methodology.
- Cross train in different workstations and on different generators models if needed
- May conduct electrical tests if needed.
- Ensure tasks are performed according to organizational requirements for quality management and environmental, health and safety standards, policies and procedures.
- Complete other duties as assigned.