Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for Assemblers to work in Elk Grove Village area.
Under the direction of the Manufacturing Supervisors, the assembler team member is responsible for all aspects of the Production Processes.
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Use a scanner or a keyboard to input the information required on Tango scanning system.
- Follow verbal and written instructions to build, de-panel, insert/placement of components, pre-form components using various hand tools from pliers to screwdrivers.
- Must be able to stand for duration of 4 hrs to work depending on job assignment.
- Any other duty your manager assigns.
- Report quality discrepancies to the department group leader or supervisor for correction.
- Report damaged and non-conforming material to the department group leader or supervisor for disposition.